Once an order has been placed, it cannot be canceled.
We want your shopping experience at The Kemist to be an enjoyable one and we do hope you love each and every item you purchase.
Should you however order items that are unsuitable for what ever reason, we are here to make your returns as smooth as possible. You can email us at ContactUs@thekemist.com if you have any questions.
Returns should be sent no later then 7 calendar days of receiving your items to
- We DO NOT offer Refunds. You are eligible for an exchange or store credit for NON ‘Made to Order’ piece(s) if they are returned in their original state unworn, without damage, makeup or deodorant stains with their tags attached to the label.
- SALE Purchases are FINAL! No Exchanges or Refunds
- WE WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEPT RETURNS ON SAMPLE/CLEARANCE SALE ITEMS
- Returns sent after the 7th day may not be accepted or will incur a 30% deduction.
- Please include your order invoice and reason for return with the merchandise for tracking purposes
- Packaging must be well maintained and merchandise should fit accordingly inside return boxes or envelopes to prevent damage or over wrinkling to avoid restock fee.
- Anything purchased at a discounted price is a FINAL SALE and is not eligible for return.
- Availability of a replacement item is not guaranteed.
- Damages must be reported within 1 calendar day of receiving merchandise or cannot be returned on that basis.
- Returns must be received unwashed, unworn and in new condition. If the item arrives with tags on it the item must be returned with original tags still attached.
- Original shipping is not refundable.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days of receiving your return. We will send you an email confirmation when your return has been received and the Store credit Minus shipping cost has been issued.
- Colors and Size may vary due to photography lenses, indoor/outdoor lighting, computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do not qualify as defects or qualify for refunds.
- We recommend tracking and insuring and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. The Kemist is not responsible for damaged, missing or packages lost in transit.