We want your shopping experience at The Kemist to be an enjoyable one and we do hope you love each and every item you purchase.
Should you however order items that are unsuitable for what ever reason, we want your returns to be smooth as possible.
it is important to note that MADE TO ORDER items that are returned CAN NOT be refunded and only eligible for a store credit. NO EXCEPTIONS
How do I return?
- Visit our returns center at http://thekemist.returnscenter.com
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
What items are returnable?
Non Sale or discounted products;
- Within 14 days from the date of delivery
- In unused and re sellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
What items are non-refundable?
The following items can be returned but only eligible for a Store Credit
- Made to Order items
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Discounted / Sale items
- Items with tags removed or missing original packaging
- Washed items*
- Stained items*
*We cannot accept returns or exchanges for items which are stained or have been washed as we will be unable to resell them. Should we receive returned items in this condition, we will address each issue individually.
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us within 3 days of the delivered date at CONTACTUS@THEKEMIST.COM
You may email us at ContactUs@thekemist.com to request a cancellation.
Cancel order request will be granted if the order has not been dispatched.
Non 'Made to order' cancelled orders will be processed and refunded within 5 - 7 working days.
MADE TO ORDER items that are cancelled CAN NOT be refunded only eligible for a store credit
- You are eligible for a refund or exchange or store credit for NON 'Made to order' and sale / discounted piece(s) if they are returned in their original state unworn, without damage, makeup or deodorant stains with their tags attached to the label.
- SALE Purchases are FINAL! No Exchanges or Refunds
- WE WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEPT RETURNS ON SAMPLE/CLEARANCE SALE ITEMS
- Made to order items can be returned for Store Credit Only
- Packaging must be well maintained and merchandise should fit accordingly inside return boxes or envelopes to prevent damage or over wrinkling to avoid restock fee.
- Anything purchased at a discounted price is a FINAL SALE and is not eligible for return.
- Damages must be reported within 3 calendar days of receiving merchandise or cannot be returned on that basis.
- Returns must be received unwashed, unworn and in new condition. If the item arrives with tags on it the item must be returned with original tags still attached.
- Original shipping is not refundable.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days of receiving your return. We will send you an email confirmation when your return has been received and the Store credit / refund, Minus shipping cost has been issued.
- Colors may vary due to photography lenses, indoor/outdoor lighting, computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do not qualify as defects or qualify for refunds.
- Granted refunds may take up to 7 working days to be processed and transferred back into your account.
- We recommend tracking and insuring and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. The Kemist is not responsible for damaged, missing or packages lost in transit.
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of purchased items for selectable variants. Once the exchange request is approved, the replaced item will be shipped to you.
Please note, availability of a replacement item is not guaranteed.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
- Refund to store credit (if applicable)
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 5 - 7 working days after approval.
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, please reach out to us at CONTACTUS@THEKEMIST.COM